Monday, April 11, 2011

Trip to the Hill Country

As promised,here are the pictures from our recent trip to the Hill Country. Each year, mom and I head to Mo Ranch for a women's book group and this year we tacked on some extra days and went to New Braunfels. We took Eric to the wildlife park. You drive through in your car and feed the animals--zebra, deer, ostriches and all sorts of other critters. I had been when I was a little girl and remember giggling the whole way through and that is exactly what Eric did. You might not be able to hear the laughter, but you can see his huge smile. He especially loved when a zebra reached its head into the car and stole the whole bag of food I had on my lap. At the time, I felt like the zebra was attacking me but then it became the funniest part of the trip! Eric also thought that Gruene Hall was a pretty neat place to go to see cowboys and music. He is definitely my little Texan.








No comments: