We have had a very abnormal week here in the Great State of Texas. The kids in our area have been out of school 4 days straight! In fact, the DFW are has been under a deep freeze since Tuesday morning that resembles the arctic tundra and not the Lone Star State. We have been in the house for the duration--not wanting to venture out on ice--honestly many roads have been impassible for four days straight! I have heard many people complain about cabin fever, but I have to say that I have enjoyed the last four days and all the family time it has given me. With four snow days there is plenty of time for giggles, playtime, board games, hot chocolate, cooking, and watching movies. Here is a sample of our last four days. I think that Eric has been having a blast. He was especially excited this morning when we woke up to fresh snow--he said "it's still snowing!"

With four snow days you....BAKE BROWNIES...

DRESS UP LIKE A COWBOY AND WATCH TOY STORY 3...

WATCH CURIOUS GEORGE ON TV AFTER PLAYING LONG AND HARD IN THE SNOW...

HELP MOMMY MAKE A BIG BREAKFAST WITH YOUR FAVORITE SAUSAGES...

MAKE VALENTINE's and you even get to use the glue...

MAKE A FORT...


PLAY IN THE SNOW, make a snow angel and watch mommy act like a kid...






WE LOVE SNOW DAYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment