Saturday, January 23, 2010

A boy and his binky

I love my "eee" also known as my pacifier or binky. I usually only get it at night to sleep, but when I find them one is not enough. Mommy and Daddy think I am silly because I put one or two in my mouth and then carry all the others around. Sometimes I will alternate which one goes in my mouth. So, here I am with all my eeees--life is good!



Also a 16 month update. I am really growing up into a little toddler now. Here are some of my favorite new tricks: throwing a ball, helping mommy with any chore (laundry, cooking, etc.),vacuuming (I LOVE the vacuum), playing with my tool bench, waving to everyone I meet, reading books, dancing, reminding everyone to pray at dinnertime, showing mommy and daddy where to sit, and just being an all around happy boy.
Here are my words: Mama, Dada, ah for Dziadek, Nana, Baba (bubble, boots, bath), Buba (uncle Steven) eee (binky, Zoe, cheese), ee (feet), vroom (car), ruf (doggie), quack (duck), wawa (water),hi, bye-bye. I have signs for airplane, more, please, hat, drink, want, ice cream. I can point to my nose, belly button, hair, mouth, eyes, feet, toes. That is all mommy can think of right now, but I think she might be forgetting some. Every day I seem to have something new.

1 comment:

Zanna Grace said...

eeeeee! That's my word for I love Eric! Can't wait!!!